Things to Know
- The Lead Guest is the only person on the reservation that can make changes, such as adding a guest or making a name change.
- If the Lead Guest is responsible for the full cost of the reservation, they are able to add or change a name without any further permission.
- If financial responsibility for the reservation is shared between guests, the Lead Guest must obtain permission from the person with financial responsibility that they would like to remove.
- Any payments previously made on the reservation will not be refunded to the guest being removed.
- If a guest with financial responsibility becomes unreachable, they can be removed 48 hours after a payment is missed. Their funds cannot be used for a new guest.
- It is the responsibility of the guests involved in the change to sort out the finances to paid (re-imbursement of old guest & any applicable name change fees).
- All guests traveling to Closer to the Sun must have their own Cloud 9 Account created.
- If your roommate has never traveled with Cloud 9 before, have them create a Cloud 9 Account HERE.